Davide Di Domenico and Erika Gili - Via Ognissanti 65 - 36061 - Bassano Del Grappa (VI)
Owner contact email: penguinet.it[@]gmail.com
Personal Information We Collect
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage data; e-mail.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
The Owner adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, they could have access to the Data other parties involved in the organization of this Website (personal administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, agencies communication) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The list updated of the Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without consent of the User or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User does oppose ("opt-out") to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of data Personal is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of measures pre-contractual;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the owner;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the treatment are localized. For more information, contact the owner. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is found. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to section relating to details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data to outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by Owner to protect the data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document concerning the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller contacting him at the details shown at the opening.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be held until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information in on the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data more than a long until said consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of that term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, fulfill its obligations of law, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Comment on contents, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Contact the User, Display of content from external platforms, Commercial affiliation, Heat mapping and recording sessions, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, User database management e Tag management.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the section "Details on the processing of Personal Data".
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services.
Contact the user
By registering with the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Website. The email address User may also be added to this list as a result of registering on this Site Web or after making a purchase.
Personal Data processed: email, full name ( optional ).
This type of service is functional to the centralized management of the tags or scripts used on this Website. The use of these services involves the flow of User Data through them and, if necessary, theirs retention.
Google Tag Manager (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the data Personal data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and share them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network. Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.
User database management
This type of services allow the Owner to build user profiles starting from an email address, the name or any other information that the User provides to this Website, as well as to track the User activity through statistical functions. This Personal Data may also come crossed with publicly available information on the User (such as profiles on social networks) and used to build private profiles that the Owner can view and use to improve this Website.
Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails based on specific actions performed on this Website.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from pages of this Website and to interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
YouTube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of your Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. The User may object to the processing of their own Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of the own data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his / her data. In this case, the Owner will not process the data for any purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When they recur certain conditions, the User can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures related.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the competent personal data protection or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority of which it is invested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data with direct marketing purposes Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise User rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by Owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in stages preparatory to its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or the Connected services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data for order of public authorities.
System Log and Maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services from it used could collect system logs, that is files that record the interactions and that they may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested in any moment to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Website does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information it constitutes personal data, including a personal identification number, makes it identified or an identifiable natural person.
This is information collected automatically through this Website (including third party applications integrated into this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used from the User who connects to this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system e to the User's computer environment.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.